Our Health Guarantee
WRITTEN HEALTH GUARANTEE
BELLA’S HOUSE OF DOODLES
Bella’s House of Doodles raises happy, healthy and well socialized puppies. We take great pride in our dogs and their puppies to make great lifelong companions. We offer our 1 year health guarantee against life threatening inheritable genetic diseases.
1. The buyer agrees to have a “well-puppy/dog check” done on this puppy/dog by a veterinarian within 3 business days of purchase to assess the health of the animal at the time of purchase.
2. Upon buyers receipt, puppy/dog should be taken to a veterinarian within 3 business days for a health check. If the Buyer neglects to get the health check done within the 3 business days, the seller will no longer assume responsibility for the health of the puppy/dog. Should the Buyers veterinarian find something wrong within those 3 business days that is a threat to the dog’s life, the seller should be notified immediately. Buyer may then return the puppy/dog at his/her own expense to the seller and the puppy/dog will be replaced with another of the same value within a 6 months period or as soon as one is available, replacement is the only option. Luxated patella, hernia, kennel cough, Giardia, coccidia, and worms are not serious health problems, if treated, and are not covered by this warranty. Seller assumes no responsibility for buyers veterinarian bills.
3. Buyer is made aware of the needs to help support the health of this puppy/dog. The seller cannot guarantee adult size and weight. No breeder can.. Overfeeding can make them overweight as they grow. I, as a responsible Seller, will try to estimate an adult's weight as best I can. If for any reason said Buyer is unable to keep said puppy/dog, it is agreed that at no time will the new owner sell or give this animal to a pet store, a puppy mill, a dog pound, a broker or any similar enterprise. The breeder will be notified in the event the new owner needs to find a new home for the puppy/dog for possible placement assistance. Buyer agrees that this puppy/dog will become a member of the family to assure proper development and maintenance of the temperament for which this puppy/dog is NOT to be left in a backyard kennel. Seller must be contacted first and will gladly help in finding a new home for this puppy/dog.
4. Buyer agrees Seller will repossess the puppy/dog upon evidence of neglect and/or abuse at no expense to the seller. Buyer will be held responsible for all legal and travel fees deemed necessary to repossess the puppy/dog.
5. Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the state of Minnesota, in the county of Blue Earth. It is agreed that the place of venue shall be Mankato, Minnesota.
DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE, BUT TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER LITTER by discretion of the breeder. By signing this contract, you certify that you have read the information and agree to ALL terms.
This agreement is the complete agreement between Seller and Buyer, and no promises or guarantees are made unless contained herein in writing. Any changes or additions to this agreement MUST be in writing and signed by BOTH parties. The only warranties given are those expressly set out within.
I the purchaser, understand that every effort has been made to satisfy me with my purchase. By signing, I agree to the sale of this puppy/dog on my own free will. I hold the seller harmless to any actions pertaining to the purchase either real or imagined, neglected, or fault. I have read, understand, and agree to the above contract.
Permanent ownership of this dog is contingent upon your compliance with this Addendum. The Breeder must receive proof of the spay/neuter procedure having been performed no later than the female becoming 6 months and the male puppy becoming 9 months of age. Proof must be received within fourteen (14) days after completion of the surgery. This notice can be in the form of a Certificate of Spay/Neuter or an invoice from the veterinarian showing the procedure has been completed. In the event the dog’s health does not allow this agreement to be honored, Breeder must be provided with a statement from your veterinarian that this dog is not yet in physical or emotional condition for surgery. Based upon the veterinarian’s evaluation of this dog the Buyer will contact the veterinarian and establish the earliest date that the procedure can be performed. The Buyer will notify the Breeder of this amendment in writing, at which time all other conditions of this contract will apply and be enforced.
It is the responsibility of the Buyer, not the veterinarian, to ensure that the Breeder has received verification that the surgery has been performed. Failure to comply with this contract by the date below, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, will be considered a breach of the Contract. The Purchaser will be liable for $7000.00. In addition, it will result in the Health Guarantee being null and void.
I the Buyer agree to have this dog spayed/neutered by no later than 9 months old, and I understand that this contract is an agreement that this dog will not produce a litter of puppies either as purposely bred or by accidental breeding. If a pregnancy occurs whether purposely or accidentally, the Buyer agrees to pay the additional cost for a breeding dog, which is $7000.00.
Address: ____________________________________________________ Phone: ____________________________________________________ Date: ____________________________________________________ Signature: ____________________________________________________
SELERS SIGNATURE ____________________________________________________
Angela DeMartini, Owner/President of Bella's House of Doodles.